What is a Dining to Donate?
Sign up TODAY for our Dining to Donate program and Applebee's will donate up to 20%* of the participants total food bill to your organization! Simply register with us to get started - It's a great way to raise additional monies for charities, religious groups, schools & non-profit groups!
Dining to Donate fundraisers exclude tax, tip and alcohol per California state law.
- Your fundraiser must be scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Group members, their friends, families, neighbors, etc. can dine or carry out on their designated day between 4pm and 9pm at the designated restaurant as often as they wish during the fundraising period.
- Designated evenings are Monday & Tuesday.
- No discounts can be offered or used in conjunction with this program.
- At the end of the meal, group members turn in the flyer to their server to be collected at the end of the fundraiser.
- We will donate a percentage of the food and non-alcoholic beverages purchased. This percentage donation cannot apply to sales tax, alcoholic beverages, or to any guest check that receives any other type of discount, coupon, offer or promotion.
- Group members may not solicit flyers from other diners, either inside or outside the restaurant, or by standing in front of the restaurant, in the parking lot or by going table to table.
- At the end of the fundraising period, the corporate office will total up the food sales from all eligible guest checks, multiply by a percentage and donate that total to your group.
- There is no limit on how much your organization can earn!
- You will receive your donation check within 30 days of your fundraising date.
NEW! Your group has the potential to receive up to 20%* back!
This is how it works:
10% - If your group brings in $0 to $999.99 in, you will get 10% back!
15% - If your group brings in $1000.00 to $1999.99 in, you will get 15% back!
20% - If your group brings in $2000.00 and up, you will get 20% back!
The donation amount is to be derived from the business that has been generated through your organization's efforts. Therefore, it is acceptable for anybody to dine with us and present your group’s flyer at the end of their meal. So, get the word out to your entire community!